Find a Story or Case Study
Tap into the contact databases of leading Press Agencies, Journalists & Freelancers
Are you a journalist, television or a media professional looking for a story, lead, case study, or information for an article you are working on?
Fill out the form on this page. Your request will be distributed to the leading press agencies and freelance journalists.
If anyone has relevant information, or interesting case studies that could work for your article, they will contact you immediately.
It is completely to send out a request, providing there is a fee on offer for the person who provides the case-study or story you’re looking for.
It's Simple & Free to Send a Request...
Your story request will be sent instantly to our mailing list exactly as you have written it, so please be sensitive.
For example, rather than using the word ‘good’ in connection with a search for a specific crime story, use a phrase such as ‘strong’. Ie, ‘strong crime story’ wanted.
Top tip to get the most out of Case Study Link...
Via Case Study Link, you are contacting the top Professional Journalists, Writers & Agencies. This service is free to use, but you are expected to pay a fair fee to the person that helps you find the story or case study you’re looking for, or the person who completes the task as agreed between you.
If your fee offer is unreasonable and does not reflect the difficulty of the task, you are less likely to receive help. So, please be mindful and fair when you set the fee.
When to use Case Study Link
- When you’re on the hunt for a particular story or case study.
- When you’re wondering which agency or freelance writer is representing an individual making headlines.
- When you have an upcoming ideas meeting and want to invite agencies/freelancers to pitch to you.
- When you are looking for someone in a particular area of the country to do a door knock or court coverage.
- When you have a gap to fill in your next issue.
- If you would like to commission a task or invite a professional writer to produce some content.
- If you would like to advertise a role, shifts or cover to the real-life journalism community.